5 Signs that Baby is Ready for Solids
- Your baby can support his or her own head.
- Your baby can sit up on his or her own.
- Your baby can drink small amounts from a cup, if held for him or her (even if they still dribble or spill).
- Your baby seems interested in table food and may open his or her mouth for a spoonful of liquid or cereal.
- Above all, your pediatrician has given your baby the green light to begin solids!
Resources: kidshealth.org, http://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/resources/feedinginfants-ch2.pdf.
Would you like to learn more about Sprout's delicious, organic recipes for babies? Click here!